I hope you liked the cake buffet that I showed you this morning. As promised, I am providing the scalloped labels as a free download.
1. Download the font and PDF template.
2. Type in the names of your sweet treats.
3. Print on thick, textured cardstock (I used 300gsm watercolour paper).
4. Punch out circles using a craft punch (I used Friskars 2″ / 5cm scalloped circle punch).
5. Attach to ribbon using double-sided tape, or insert into holder.
Use as gift tags (punch a small hole and thread through string or ribbon)
Use as favour labels (print onto adhesive paper instead of cardstock)