You will need:
- Woodland gift tags from Akimbo
- double-sided tape
- cardboard (I used a cereal box)
1. Mark out two concentric circles (I didn’t have a compass so I just traced around two different-sized plates).
2. Cut around circles until you are left with a donut shape.
3. Apply a strip of double-sided tape to one side of a tag.
4. Stick the first tag to the donut shape, just off-centre from the top.
5. Continue sticking on the leaves until one half of the wreath is complete, making sure they overlap so that no cardboard is visible.
6. Repeat process on the other half, overlapping the leaves at the top.
7. Snip the hole off the end of the last tags.
8. Finish off with a ribbon bow.