What’s a Woodland theme without a terrarium?
You will need:
- round glass vase (or similar)
- wooden plugs (or small knobs)
- faux moss (available from some craft stores and floristry supply wholesalers)
- red and white paint
1. Paint the ‘stalk’ and underside of the plugs white.
2. Paint the top of the plug red.
3. Using a fine brush, dab on white paint dots to the top of the ‘mushroom’.
4. Place a layer of moss into the vase.
5. Arrange the mushrooms in the moss.
6. Continue until all mushrooms have been placed in the moss.
I kept it simple with just the mushrooms, but you can add whatever you like (I think a little toy deer would look particularly cute).