More scrabble tile fun! This time of the framable variety.
You will need:
- scrabble tiles
- box frame (or frame without glass)
- thick card or board (I used pasteboard)
- blu-tack (or glue, if you want something more permanent)
1. Cut the card to fit the size of the frame.
2. Stick blu-tack (or glue) onto back of tile.
3. Attach letters to cardboard backing.
4. Replace back of frame.
I’ve spelt out ‘Home’ but you could choose any inspiring word, your family’s surname or your child’s name if it’s going in their room.