I’m off travelling for the summer so I have some lovely guests holding the fort while I’m away. Today’s post comes to you from Nicole Herrick of Kids Style Hub. Take it away, Nicole!
It’s time to start collecting goodies for Christmas! If you’re a subscriber of this blog, you’re probably not the type of person to go shopping at Big W for your gifts. Instead, you trawl the markets and quirky stores for beautiful, unique pieces. This season, shop locally and buy gifts that are designed by your talented Aussie and NZ neighbours.
1. Tools Tote by Adelie Creations $29.95
2. Kids Stuff Story Starters by Leaf $19.95
3. Moops Heat-Mee Wheat Rabbit by MOOPS and hoops $29.95
4. Handstitched Puzzle Cube by Milk N Honey $35
5. Trilby by Pooki Boo $22
6. Reversible Bucket Hat by Pooki Boo $32.95
7. Milk Cotton Jumpsuit by Escargot $39.95
8. Custom cushion by Squiggle and Stitch $35
9. Bean chairs by Lelbys $99.95
10. DIY Necklace Kit by The Black Sheep $15
All available in the KSH store in Melbourne or online.
Kids Style Hub is a retail platform for emerging Aus and NZ designers, designed to give the little guys a go. They have a bricks and mortar store open 7 days a week as well as over 1500 products available online for kids of all ages. They also offer kids parties, mothers groups, workshops, and event space. And did I mention a DIY photo studio too?