I’m not one for New Year’s resolutions, however January is a great time to consider your plans and goals for the year, don’t you think?
With that in mind, my first Scoutie Girl post for the year is all about defining your goals (business or otherwise) and some tricks to help you find the time to achieve them.
You can read the post here.
My goals for 2013 you ask? This is by no means a comprehensive list, but here are a couple of things:
- Edit our overseas photos and create an album (February)
- Launch the Atypical Type A redesign and shop (March)
- Finally renovate the bathroom (Easter break)
- Do something special to celebrate The Man’s and my ten years (!) together (August)
- Do up the porch and front garden (September)
Plus many, many plans I have for the business!
How about you? What’s on your agenda for 2013?